Monday, September 24, 2012

Long Time No See

Ok so I know I haven't written on here in forever! My life has been crazy this summer! We got all settled in California then BAM! He gets deployed. Now to make a very long story short I am back in Charlotte staying with my family till he gets back. It's great to be home, but it still hasn't hit me that I am not just visiting. I am so excited to get to spend time with family and friends. But of course, I miss him like crazy! Luckily he gets to email me often. He's gotten to call me a few times, but not much. When he has called it has made my day the best ever. You don't realize how great it is to just hear their voice. I try to send him lots of videos of Mason and pictures as well.

Well that's it for now I suppose. I'm going to try to write more on here, but honestly, my life isn't that exciting right now (but I kinda like it that way).

-C

Mason pointing

Mason and his cousin Kaysen

My big boy!

Oh yeah my new car!

Looking cool!

Smiles for Daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment