Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm back!! I think....

I had so many good intentions for the blog and honestly I'm not sure why I haven't kept up with it. I've been living in Charlotte, NC since my husband left for deployment and now it is time to go back to Cali. I officially only have days left in Charlotte. It is a very bittersweet feeling. Being with my family has helped me through all this more than I ever thought. The bond that has grown between Mason and his grandparents and uncles makes me smile everyday. I have always known the power and love of having a great family around and I am so grateful Mason has gotten to experience it even if it is for just a little while.

Soon begins the journey back to California. In a car, with a baby, and two dogs. Luckily my mother-in-law and brother-in-law are riding along to help me.

We're back!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I can't believe you are leaving already! I want to see you before you go! When can I see you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I leave next Wednesday. Will you be in Charlotte by any chance?

      Delete