Saturday, May 4, 2013

Daddy's Home!

After 8 LONG months, he's home! My husband, best friend, love of my life! Ahh I can finally breathe again!

Mason is adjusting so well to having him home. Of course we were worried Mason wouldn't know who his Daddy was, but he seemed to know him the moment we ran up to him. Homecoming wasn't quite what I expected. We were at another squadron's hangar with a few other wives and families. It was very hot and very windy. When we saw the plane coming, everyone ran out to see it. As they began to walk off the plane we moved in closer. I darted my eyes back and forth looking for him. Finally I found him and Mason and I walked fast towards him. Josh squatted down and met Mason with a big hug. My heart filled with joy and relief. He's home! Our family is complete!







No comments:

Post a Comment